Are you a local charity or community organisation helping Fair Oak residents?
Every year the Parish Council, is accordance with its powers under Section 137 of the Local Government Act 1972, sets aside funds for community grants. The grants are awarded to local charities and organisations who operate in the Parish for the direct benefit of our residents. The period for which groups can apply for a grant runs from 1 July – 31 October every year.
The key dates for the 2019 grant application process are: -
- 1 July – application period opens
- 31 October – closing date for application forms
- 9 December – Finance Committee meet to consider all requests for funding
- 16 December – Full Council approve grant awards
- February 2020 – Grant funding released
If you wish to make an application for grant aid, please read the eligibility criteria and guidance document and complete the application form available here.
Completed application forms should be returned to: Fair Oak & Horton Heath Parish Council, 2 Knowle Park Lane, Fair Oak, Eastleigh, SO50 7GL or emailed to email@example.com